Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max is the bigger version of the iPhone 11 Pro. Though there are some differences between the flagship phone they both share the same appearance. iPhone 11 Pro Max is a well designed and premium device that is the most powerful iPhone ever created. It has 4K video shooting capability with a much better Super Retina display. It also has the latest and powerful A13 Bionic Chipset. On top of everything, The rear has three well place cameras that performs very well at work.
- Transformative triple-camera system
- New Night mode
- Expanded field of view
- 4K video on every camera
- Smart display knows how bright to be
- Our most water-resistant iPhone ever
- A dramatic leap in battery life
- Faster, easier Face ID
- The toughest glass in any smartphone
- Custom-built A13 Bionic chip
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB
The iPhone 11 Pro Max is the largest phone Apple’s ever created, besides this the most powerful mobile that Apple never had before. The best technology from Apple combines it success and with an upgraded design it knocked out every rival in the market. The 11 Pro Max has an enhanced battery for greater endurance. The camera is as great as it remains and the newly developed night mode is just fantastic.
- Tougher and waterproof design, matte back
- The XDR screens are the brightest OLEDs around, excellent contrast and color accuracy
- Apple A13 Bionic is the fastest smartphone chip on the planet
- Excellent battery life, fast charging
- Stereo speakers with class-leading quality
- iOS provides smooth user experience
- The main and zoom cameras produce very good photos, Night Mode works as advertised
- Amazing video quality and stabilization across the board
- Excellent selfie photo and video quality
- The calibration between the three snappers is excellent and allows for Crop Outside Frame, simultaneous video capturing, and smooth switching during recording
- The notch is still enormous
- A high-refresh-rate screen would have made it more competitive.
- No 3.5mm jack or audio adapter in the box, limited NFC usage
- The file management and transfer in iOS isn’t that easy to understand
- The camera photos come out bland
- Ultra-wide camera lacks autofocus and Night Mode
- Telephoto cam is 2x while competitors are already at 3x and even 5x.
- The camera options MUST BE INSIDE the Camera app, c’mon Apple!
- Expensive. Very Expensive.