Apple iPhone provides an immersive experience along with its day-long battery life. With the 6.1-inch liquid retina display you can discover the world a bit more colorful. It is one of the most dazzling designs from Apple that is absolutely built for performance. The 12MP main camera is amazing and is able to shoot 4K videos along with the outstanding slow motion. The fast-charging capability and A13 Bionic cheap-set. Despite being courageously expensive, it is an absolute luxury.
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD display
- Water and dust resistant (2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and slow-motion video
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging
Apple iPhone 11 64GB/ 128GB/ 256GB
The iPhone 11 is manufactured out of the newly developed anodized aluminum finish, and this is believed to be more durable than other material used before. Apple’s iPhone 11 is powered by a new A13 Bionic chip, which is the faster processor ever. As for battery life, the iPhone 11 packs a one-hour-longer battery life than the iPhone XS.
- Tougher and water-resistant design, glossy back.
- The screen has excellent brightness and contrast.
- Apple A13 Bionic is the fastest smartphone chip on the planet.
- Excellent battery life, fast charging support.
- Stereo speakers with great quality.
- iOS provides a smooth user experience.
- The main camera produces very good photos, Night Mode works as advertised.
- Amazing video quality and stabilization across the board.
- Excellent selfie photo and video quality.
- The calibration between the two snappers is excellent and allows for Crop Outside Frame, simultaneous video capturing, and smooth switching during recording.
- The notch is still enormous, and so are the bezels.
- A higher resolution screen would have made it more competitive.
- Comes bundled with a meager 5W charger in the box.
- No 3.5mm jack, and limited NFC implementation.
- The file management and file transfer in iOS are unnecessarily complicated.
- The camera photos come out bland.
- The ultra-wide camera lacks autofocus and Night Mode.
- We miss the zooming by the telephoto camera.
- It’s a cheap iPhone, but it’s an expensive phone.