Asus ZenFone 3 is a budget phone that comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory. The Qualcomm Octa-Core Processor works well for all rage of tasks along with mid-range gaming. Since its beginning, it has been maintaining its desirable design sense for all the ZenFone and Zenfone 3 is just did like its predecessor. The entire plastic build body feels quite similar to the Zenfone 2 which feels pretty premium. Despite having a 16MP camera, performance remains average while the front camera performs poorly in comparison to the other phones of this price range.
- 5.2″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Display
- 64-bit Qualcomm Octa-Core Processor Snapdragon 625 2.0Ghz
- Android 6.0 with brand-new ASUS ZenUI 3.0
- 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM Micro SD Card up to 2TB
- 8MP Front Camera
- 16MP Rear Camera
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL 4GB + 64GB (Sapphire Black) Original
Asus ZenFone 3 is powered by a Snapdragon 625 processor with a 2GHz clock speed. Zenfone 3 is equipped with 3GB of RAM and 64GB ROM that can be extended to 2TB with a memory card slot. It runs on Android 6.0 and while the battery is a little poor performer with a 2650mAh non-removable battery. When it comes to the camera, it performs decently but the front camera is a bit poor in resolution.
- Premium Design.
- Good camera performance in outdoor and artificial lighting conditions.
- 4K video recording capability.
- Excellent call quality and signal reception.
- Fast and Accurate fingerprint scanner.
- Good display panel.
- No backlit navigation keys.
- Hybrid sim card slot.
- Glass back feels bit slippery. Also, there is a huge possibility of breaking of these glasses even if you drop it from 3 to 4 feet.
- Priced little on the higher side.