Nokia 2.2 is a smartphone by Nokia which remains a preferable mobile device all over the world. With the dynamic design and solid build quality, Nokia 2.2 created its place among some of the most sold smartphones during that time. Besides, Nokia 2.2 performs really well with its quad core 2.0GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and PowerVR GPU. And in compare to other mobile phone on this price range, Nokia offers better features and spaces.
- Dimensions:146 x 70.6 x 9.3 mm (5.75 x 2.78 x 0.37 in)
- Weight:153 g (5.40 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.71 inches, 81.4 cm2(~79.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~295 ppi density)
- Always-on display
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); Android One
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot:microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal: 2/16 GB
- Single:13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, AF
- Features:LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Single:5 MP
- WLAN:Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth:4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS:Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio:FM radio
- USB:microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors:Accelerometer, proximity
- Type: Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Nokia 2.2 - 2GB RAM - 16GB ROM
Nokia 2.2 is well built and comes with a 5.71-inch touchscreen display. It is powered by a 2GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) processor which has 4 cores that clocks at 2.0 MHz speed. It also provides 2GB of RAM and it runs on Android Pie with a 3000mAh power supply.
- Nice build, removable back, Nokia logo.
- Dedicated microSD slot.
- The display is bright, contrasty and sharp for the money.
- Battery life is excellent.
- Vanilla Android experience, promised Oreo update with Android Go optimizations.
- Price is as low as they come.
- Slow processor, very little RAM and storage, sluggish performance
- Mediocre cameras, front and back
- Slow charging