Samsung Galaxy M40 is another galaxy edition that comes with an infinity O display. It is also equipped with high resolution camera that records 4K video. Though it is slightly high priced than the A50 but it comes with decent day to day user experience. It has 6GB RAM and a snapdragon SD 675 processor. The most cutting point of the mobile is, it comes with a lot of sensors serve the various purpose. Eventually, it is little bit high priced in comparison to other premium quality phones.
- Display Size: 6.3(Inches)+ Infinity O Display
- Camera: Triple Rear Camera: 32MP/F1.7, Primary Camera 5MP/F2.2 with a123 degree Ultra-Wide Lens
- Video: 4K Video Recording
- Sound: Screen Sound Technology
- Screen Type: 2340 x 1080
- Inbuilt Storage (in GB):128
- Memory Slot: Upto 512 GB.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon SD 675
- OS: Android Pie with OneUI
- Battery: 3,500mAH
- SIM Card: Dual SIM and Hybrid Slot
- Sensor: Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Virtual Light Sensing
- Manufactured in Bangladesh
Samsung Galaxy M40 - Smartphone - 6.3 - 6GB RAM - 128GB ROM - 32MP Camera
Samsung Galaxy M40 has a 6.3-inch display which is Full HD PLS TFT compatible. The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset. The device has 6GB RAM + 128GB storage. There is a 32MP + 8MP +5MP triple-camera at the back with 4K video recording and a 16MP camera at the front with Full HD video recording.
- The display can get really bright in Max Auto
- Battery life is dependable
- The punch-hole is rather small and unobtrusive
- No 3.5mm audio jack
- Underwhelming camera experience
- LCD panel with light bleed here and there
- The fingerprint scanner and face unlock are somewhat slow