Galaxy Note Series does not have any rival in the market since its first release. It got its popularity because of cutting edge technology, display quality, and the magic pen. Till now the Galaxy Note has created enormous popularity all over the world and continuing with its line up. Now the new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ has even better performance with 6.8 inches Dynamic AMOLED display. The camera comes with a deep vision lense and Octa-Core 7nm processor.
- Display: 6.8 inches,19:9 aspect ratio new Infinity O display
- Display Resolution: WQHD + Dynamic AMOLED
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Exynos 9825 Exynos 9825
- CPU: Octa-Core, 7 nm processor
- Rear Camera: Ultra Wide 16 MP f/2.2
- Wide 12 MP f/1.5 & 2.4
- Tele 12 MP f/2.1
- Depth Vision Lens
- Front Camera: 10MP f.2.2
- RAM: 12 GB, ROM: 256GB (Expandable up to 1TB MSD)
- Battery: 4300mAh intelligent battery with adaptive power-saving mode
- 25W super-fast charging
- Security: Ultra Sonic Fingerprint Sensor, Face Recognition
- Manufactured in Bangladesh
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Smartphone - 6.8 - 12GB RAM - 256GB ROM - 16MP Camera
With a 1.9GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9825 processor, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is shinning in the edge of cutting edge technology. The processor features 4 cores clocked at 1.9GHz, 2 cores clocked at 2.4GHz and 2 cores clocked at 2.7GHz. While Android 9 Pie is the OS, The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ packs 256GB of inbuilt storage and a 12 GB RAM. By the way, the storage is expandable to 1TB.
- The most compact Galaxy Note ever.
- Bright OLED screen with a small punch hole and razor-thin bezels.
- Excellent battery life, fast charging.
- Great-sounding stereo loudspeakers.
- S-Pen with tons of unique features.
- Nice camera experience all-around, great image quality.
- High performance, generous 256GB of storage.
- The arbitrary feature cuts from the big model are at odds with the Note’s all-out ethos.
- No 3.5mm audio jack.
- Controversial power button placement.
- The in-display fingerprint reader needs more optimization (mostly software-wise).
- Only 2x telephoto cam while competitors are already at 3x and even 5x.
- Night mode needs more work.
- The ultra-wide-angle camera lacks autofocus.