The Xperia line up has won people’s heart from the beginning and Sony Xperia 1 is just another outstanding mobile phone in the market. It has a 4K OLED Cinematic wide angle display which is the most important selling point of this phone. This mobile phone comes with immense power for all the heavy duty work including gaming. It has 6GB RAM and triple camera lens system.
- 6.5″ 4K OLED smartphone with 21: 9 Cinema Wide display.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor.
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Universal Flash storage with up to
- 512GB MicroSDXC card support
- Triple lens camera system with Eye auto-focus and
- up to 10 fps burst shooting with AF/AE tracking for precision focus and exposure.
- Enhanced display setting Creator mode
- New cinema recording function Cinema Pro “Powered by Cuneate”.
- Immersive multi-dimensional Dolby Atoms
- Game Enhancer mode optimizes the game’s processing performance
Sony Xperia 1 Smartphone 128GB (Free Phone Case + Tempered Glass)
Sony Xperia 1 comes with a 6.50-inch 4K display which has a resolution of 1644×3840 pixels and an aspect ratio of 21:9. The processing speed is impressive with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor. It also manufactured with 6GB of RAM. Built on the Android 9.0 platform and upgradeable, it also powered by a 3300mAh battery.
- Class-leading 4K HDR OLED cinematic display.
- Flagship-grade Snapdragon 855 chipset.
- Classy design with IP68-certification.
- Excellent stereo speakers setup.
- Top notch camera experience, photo and video.
- Night-time shots are Sony’s best yet.
- Eye-tracking autofocus and super fast Face tracking make the camera stand out.
- The Xperia UI is clean and snappy and integrates nicely with Sony’s ecosystem.
- No audio jack.
- No 4K@60fps video recording.
- No night mode (though regular low-light photos are superb already).
- We wish the ultra-wide cam had autofocus.
- The audio output quality is not on the level of competition.
- Battery life is not very competitive.
- No Wireless charging
- No Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) support even though the chipset supports it